Search results

1. fishbum

Removing Purple Primer Drip (oops)

Ok, how do I remove the drip of purple PVC primer from my new white shower? I know, I know - slow down you say. But no matter what I did a drop of the stuff always fell from somewhere... thanks
  2. fishbum

Test Tee Question

I'm need to put a Test Tee in a horizontal section of a 3" main vent. Does the Tee have to point straight up, or can I roll it to one side, say 45 degrees (makes it accessible for a test plug)? Thanks!!!
  3. fishbum

Question for Terry re: his infamous Graphic

I've been sudying this graphic that you always post - on the far left the first floor tub vent goes all the way to the second floor revent. Why is that? Does it have to be that way or are you just showing another option? Thanks, Brian
  4. fishbum

Condensate and Washer overflow drains ?

I'm doing a major home remodel, including adding second story, second bath, wiring, new boiler, etc... (some work myself, some via contractors). The new LP high efficiency boiler requires a condensate drain, so I'm wondering where this should drain to....? Also - with my washing machine on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks