Search results

1. G

Sink w/tiny cracks in bottom. Repairable?

Thanks for the responses guys, I appreciate it.
  2. G

Sink w/tiny cracks in bottom. Repairable?

I have a tan-yellow one-piece molded bathroom counter/sink that may be original for my house (1956) which has tiny visible surface cracks in the bottom of the sink. I'm guessing there's no fix for this but thought I'd ask. Can these be polished out?
  3. G

Quality Craft Alexis High Efficiency Dual Flush Toilet in a Box

For anybody looking to replace the seat for this toilet, I have found one that fits the shape of the bowl quite well, is solid plastic (not painted heavy molded wood) and has a high gloss like the original. It looks very much like the original. It's a Kohler Brevia White, Solid Plastic...
  4. G

Quality Craft Alexis High Efficiency Dual Flush Toilet in a Box

You can still find these in some Sam's Clubs. I have had experience with this particular toilet. About two years ago I bought two of these for my house. At the time it was an especially nice solution for me since the price was right (about $100), and I could get a rebate b/c of water savings...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks