Search results

1. whoru9999

Refrigeration grade 1/4" coil ok for refrigerator water /ice?

After reading all of this, I decided to just sweat some new 1/2" L and make a new run that terminates with a valve behind the fridge. I will use SS braided from the valve to the fridge. Seems like the most professional way to go.
  2. whoru9999

Refrigeration grade 1/4" coil ok for refrigerator water /ice?

Hello, I am running a new line to my refrigerator for ice / water. I have some 1/4" copper coil tubing that is refrigeration grade. Can I use that for the run, or should I buy utility grade? What is the difference between the 2 types?
  3. whoru9999

how to protect buried black pipe

I have very little experience with gas line piping. I just had a Yellow PE gas line ran to my pool heater by a pool contractor. It terminates near the pool heater with what appears to be a compression fitting that is connected in turn a black steel elbow and a short run of black steel pipe. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks