Search results

1. greenmax

How do I make a sliding shower door stationary

Hello, I am finding sliding shower doors for a 60" wide shower. I am leaning towards the following products. However, I want to make one of the sliding doors stationary. Is there a simple way of preventing one of the doors from moving at all...
  2. greenmax

Decibel rating from AO Smith/Rheem/Takagi Tankless

Hello, I am in the process of installing an gas powered external tankless water heater to heat one bathroom and kitchen. I am looking at 6.6gpm, 140K BTU heaters and am leaning towards an AO Smith ATO-110-U-N. However, someone recently mentioned to me that these heaters can be as loud as 85dB...
  3. greenmax

How to use single handle shower

Thanks. Thanks for the replies. This works fine forme. I should have seen it eariler :)
  4. greenmax

How to use single handle shower

Hi, I have a rookie question for this forum :). We just moved into a property that has a Delta faucet in the master tub. We have not been able to figure out how to use the shower. The tub spout works fine when I turn the knob and we can control the temperature of the water by turning the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks