Search results

1. EFraelich82

Suggestions for becoming an Electrician? Would like advice from current electricians.

I know this may not be the right forum for this question however I want the opinions of people like you who are already electricians. I already tried Google and other searches but there seems to be no definitive path. I'm a 27 year old male in Dallas Texas who has always been fascinated with...
  2. EFraelich82

"Thin" Breaker AFCI's?

Do they make AFCI breakers in the "Thin Breaker" type? Can't find them anywhere on google so guessing no. Just found out about these (about 10 years late, lol) and would love to upgrade my breakers but I have those dang thin breakers. Any ideas?
  3. EFraelich82

??? Need some transformer help!!!

Let's just get this out of the way... I have a basic concept of electrical principles however it would be generous to even call me a beginner. I have a powered subwoofer for my home stereo system that is broken and needs to be fixed. Although I guess it is not very common for a transformer to go...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks