Search results

1. Peterl

Toilet gasket

Whats a good toilet gasket now? I used fluidmaster and its leaking I think. I installed on 2020. Thanks
  2. Peterl

Fill valve running on TOTO

Hello everyone, I am back again. This afternoon I got home from work and I heard my toilet water running. Not sure if thats what you call it. It was loud though. My toilet is a toto drake purchased 2006 adviced from Terry. I am not sure if the flush valve just breaks randomly. How do flush...
  3. Peterl

TOTO 743S Drake size

Can someone tell me the size of the outlet hole that connects to flange. The bottom of the toilet outlet hole that connects to the flange. Will Danco no wax seal fit the outlet. Seems like Danco hole is smaller.
  4. Peterl

Sewer Smell

I have sewer smell in bathroom. Only happens certain time. What is the reason why it happens certain time?
  5. Peterl

Locating underground PVC pipe

Any trick to locate buried sprinkler pipe without digging everywhere?
  6. Peterl

Temperature relief Valve

What would be the best way to connect the temperature relief valve to the copper tube? I am not a plumber. Thanks
  7. Peterl

Toilet Flange??

I just tile the bathroom floor and I am not sure what to do with my setup. What do I buy next to install the toilet back on to the floor. What flange should I buy or what adapter should i get. Thank You
  8. Peterl

Toilet bolt

What do you guys do if the bolt is long that the cap is just hanging on the bolt as oppose to the cap being snug? Thanks
  9. Peterl

Thank You terry and everyone

I would like to thank Terry for this forum and everyone for their helpful post. I got the toto drake and it is 1000 times better than my mansfeld. So far no longer use a plunger on 1 bathroom. I am in the process of buying another one for the other bathroom. Hope I can retire the plunger...
  10. Peterl

dispose old toilet?

What does everyone do with old toilet or how do you dispose old toilet?
  11. Peterl

wax ring

any recommendation on what type of wax ring to get? Do you have to remove the old one before replacing it with a new wax ring?
  12. Peterl

toilet or pipes?

On my earlier post I was complaining about my mansfeld toilet. My toto is coming tomorrow and I removed the mansfeld today. I wanted to know how to determine if there is anything wrong with my pipe? Can someone also recommed what wax ring to buy and where? thanks
  13. Peterl

Mansfeld awful

I never knew that there are a lot of engineering involve in a toilet until this forum. Anyways when I bought my home 15 years ago I ask the seller to replace the toilet. She put 2 mansfield 160 in the 2 bathroom. This mansfield never work right since the beginning. I have used plungers on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks