Search results

1. Chrisw1958

Air Control Valve

What is 2:1 or more mean?
  2. Chrisw1958

Air Control Valve

This had a steel tank and whenever the pump shut off it made a little pffft sound. My boss put in a bladder tank and it is getting air probably from the well as I have learned here. I guess we need to go back with a regular tank but I wondered where to buy the float style avc? Where do you get...
  3. Chrisw1958

Air Control Valve

What is a air control valve and what does it do on a bladderless tank? Is it mandatory?
  4. Chrisw1958

Air problems

I just helped a coworker who had a bladderless tank that was leaking. We installed a new bladder tank, oressure switch and gauge, 75 lb pop off, new backflow valve between tank and pump. It cycles well and has good pressure but everytime you use water it seems to have to spit some air out at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks