Search results

1. 2

Vaughn Hydrastone

Just found out the price!!!! Eventually managed to find the price of these units & its: 40 gal $898 60 gal $999 (Canadian) A bit much for me at the moment. Will have to keep trying to make my mind about which one to go for...
  2. 2

1/2" Pipework!!

The pipework in our small single storey house, with basement, comes from the well pump/ expansion vessel in 1" & directly goes to 1/2", into the softener & out again & everywhere else in 1/2". I am fitting a new softener & in the near future putting in an electric hot water cylinder. Am I...
  3. 2

Vaughn Hydrastone

Any news on the above units. If not can you recommend a good reliable unit at a reasonable cost.
  4. 2

Advice on new electric HWH.

I currently have an oil fired, I think it's called a tankless coil, furnace, that also heats my hot water baseboard heating. For economic reasons I am going to install an electric cylinder. Is there any benefit in paying approx $1500 (Canadian) for a Rheem Marathon, lifetime warranty unit...
  5. 2

ISOBAR Automatic Filter Control Valve & R/O advice

Apologies to all. Many thanks for the advice!!! & sorry as I did not mean to open up such a can of worms. Can everyone not agree to differ as I don't think you are going to change the others views & I'm sure you all have better things to do with your time than spend it splitting hairs. Many...
  6. 2

ISOBAR Automatic Filter Control Valve & R/O advice

Any news on this make of control valve. Have a 26 year old Culligan Mk59, which I don't want to spend $300 on. Having read these forums I gather the Clack WS1 EE is a good valve & doing it myself will be about half the price of a new Culligan unit & about a 1/3 less than a unit with the above...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks