Search results

1. FrankH

Moen Hydrolock

I poured quite a bit of water all around where the faucet and deck meet and no sign of leaking underneath. Spout doesn't seem to leaking or running back down to the faucet. I don't really know what a vacuum breaker is.
  2. FrankH

Moen Hydrolock

Here's a pic. Leaks out the very top of the lock where it meets the brass tube and then runs down the connector and hose. Doen't leak constantly. Usally about five minutes after washing dishes it will drip maybe a teaspoonor so of water.
  3. FrankH

Moen Hydrolock

Just installed my third faucet, from another retailer and a different model Moen. Used the grease on the fittings. Leaks just like the others. Same location. I just don't get it!
  4. FrankH

Moen Hydrolock

Hi all, The story, Last week I installed a Moen Kitchen faucet with side sprayer hydrolock connection. It leaked from the top of the hydrolock connector where it meets the supply tube from the faucet. Took the connection apart several times but no luck. Finally had enough and took the faucet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks