Search results

1. C

My tub wont drain

Shelley...see my post called "I Have A Question" go to your hardware or plumbing store and get something called a "Drain King" and then cut the drain pipe that leads out of your shower. Then inster one end of the drain king into the pipe, and attach the other end to a garden hose and turn the...
  2. C

I have a question...

Thanks Guys I got the washcloth out:) I tried the snaking and the wet-dry vac and they didn't work so I went to the hardware store and asked the person in the plumbing dept. and he reccomended something called a "Drain King" that attaches to a garden hose to go in the drain line....and it...
  3. C

I have a question...

It seeems as though the washcloth may have went into the trap. I have tried snaking the drain but not the trap with no results. When I take the trap loose (it's not one of the lever types) will I have to replace any pipes or anything? or is it simply a matter of taking the trap loose then...
  4. C

Bathtub stopped up...HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHen I was bathing earlier today, my washcloth went down my bath tub drain and now my bath drain is stopped up. Can anyone here tell me how I can resolve this?
  5. C

I have a question...

WHen I was bathing earlier today, my washcloth went down my bath tub drain and now my bath drain is stopped up. Can anyone here tell me how I can resolve this?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks