Search results

1. Jonathan

How a phone center office still generate power to rj-11 port when breakdown?

thx Jimbo and Redwood.... never thought have those battery bank at all =D
  2. Jonathan

emmm ...jimbo .... u mean the batteries is in the phone or the rj-11 port got battery inside ? if u mean the batteries for the phone, then is not i wanted. because i mean the old fashion phone without display or any other function. just for normal call only. if u mean the battery is inside...
  3. Jonathan

hi all, as we know the rj-11 which generate 48DV voltage from the center office. even when our house electricity break down we still can make call. if the center office also break down ? does the rj-11 still supply power to our phone? how does it work ? my lecturer say it still can make...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks