Search results

1. N

Plumbing below grade question

Some more information We paid to have the line from the septic and clean through the house as far as they could tell augged(I think that is how it is spelled). Never really found anything and the toliets were not flushing when the folks left. Yet they insisted they corrected the problem...
  2. N

Plumbing below grade question

I have posted before about our toliet troubles. We have had two professional plumbers out and both said they are not sure what to do. Onw suggested busting out walls and replumbing. We don't want to do that. I think we would just not use the bathroom instead but it sure would be convienent...
  3. N

Any suggestions on my dishwasher?

Some more information Okay, I have a Frigidaire Ultra Quiet III. It has a high temp wash. If I push this button it takes approx. 7 hours. If I turn it off it doesn't take as long approx 2-3 hours. I opened the dishwasher once with the high temp and steam really came out. When I opened it...
  4. N

Any suggestions on my dishwasher?

I have a questions about my dishwasher. We just moved into a 60+ year old house on well/cistern water and septic system. We have pretty good pressure at my sink faucet but when I use my dishwasher on hot water it takes approx. 7-8 hours to complete a cycle. Also if I use powder soap with the...
  5. N

Older toliets. Need some advice

We just bought a 60+ year old home. It has 2.5 baths(which the fixtures and toliets are original to the home!). There are two toliets on the 1st level, one at each end of the home and one in the basement. All of them seem to have trouble flushing. Most just swirl and never really empty the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks