Search results

1. T

Toto Willingham MS924154F

Any advice on this toilet, it's stylish, and an Toto, pros and cons please, or any other advice on it.
  2. T

Jacuzzi Perfecta

Ok, What about the Toto Willingham MS924154F? My wife likes the look, it's a Toto, and I might as well put in the best. Any pros & cons on this one?
  3. T

link please

thank you.... although the toilet I was wondering about is not listed
  4. T

Jacuzzi Perfecta

Jacuzzi Perfecta - New Option - Toto Willingham MS924154F I can't seem to find many reviews of the Jacuzzi Perfecta, is it any good? Any advice? what are the pros and cons, thanx.
  5. T

link please

Can someone help me with the link to Terry's Report on Low Flow Toilets?
  6. T

Cold air return? or not?

We have a small bungalow house, at one time a small addition was put on the back (10 x 18) there is one heat vent in that area (center of long wall on outside wall), no cold air return. then entrance to this area is along one end opening of about 6'), through ther kitchen. The problem seems to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks