Search results

1. pex4me

New Fleck 7000 or put old Rainsoft Classic Apollo back in service

I have a 20 year old Rainsoft Classic Apollo water softener. The resin tank is maybe 9"x36" and is mounted inside a plastic enclosure that serves as the brine tank. The unit was only used perhaps three years in total (across two homes) and has been out of service for 15+ years. The brine tank...
  2. pex4me

Corrosion inhibitor in closed loop radiant - no need for oxygen barrier pex?

Anyone ever heard about using a corrosion inhibitor in radiant installations that use non-oxygen barrier pex and cast iron components? A friend was advised to use Chemsearch 777 (http://www.chemsearch.com), which is advertised there as "Chemsearch® 777 provides corrosion protection in the...
  3. pex4me

Wirsbo pipe on Rehau fitting?

I have a house with THREE different kinds of pex in it - Sioux Chief (in floor basement & garage), Rehau (in floor), and Wirsbo (potable water). Crazy, I know. It's a long story that I won't bore you with. I have the Uponor expander tool and the Sioux Chief crimp tool, but don't have the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks