Search results

1. alwaysoverthinking

ok to stack 2 santees?

thank you very much for your help everyone!
  2. alwaysoverthinking

ok to stack 2 santees?

?? The island sink upstairs has an one of those AAV's I think they're called installed. Before moving the sink to its present location, it was on an exterior wall and vented similarly to what you see in the attached picture. I'm still quite confused about what the consensus is on how to...
  3. alwaysoverthinking

ok to stack 2 santees?

not getting the second part Thank you very much for responding. I get the first part of your advice. Not clear about "armed that over with the trap on the end of it". I can change everything at this time because its just a drawing. Appreciate any further advice on how I can save some effort...
  4. alwaysoverthinking

ok to stack 2 santees?

I'm in the process of remodeling a basement utility area, will remove most of the galvanized DWV & supply lines, replacing with ABS and copper. I already replaced the upstair kitchen plumbing, and inserted two plugged sanitary tees on top of each other to run 2" ABS to a new utility sink and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks