Search results

1. J

Yet another bathtub drain problem

It's a 1/4" 15' snake (one with a tubular aluminum handle) I got at Menards. Too much for me - tomorrow I call for a pro. Thanks for your help - I appreciate it!
  2. J

Update: I got a snake and followed plumber1's directions (thanks for being explicit!). No amount of twisting or poking sufficed to get it in more than about 2 feet. There was no gunk present when I pulled it out and no apparent increase in drain speed. What's next? Should I just pop for a...
  3. J

That's what I'm wondering too. The sink, which I assume is on the same line, doesn't have the problem.
  4. J

Yes - it does this when it's not in use. It had occurred several times until I happened to be home and caught it in the act. The tub is on the second floor of a townhouse. Thanks others.
  5. J

About once a week, my bathtub regurgitates enough water to cover 1/2 - 2/3 of the bottom of the tub. The water has black, flakey gunk which does not drain back. Other info: 1) The tub in on the second floor. 2) No other drain has this problem. 3) I've lived here over 5 years, and the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks