Search results

1. Dysrhythmic

Plunger for TOTO Aquia II

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there were any recommendations for plungers that work with the TOTO Aquia II. The two plungers I have (OXO & Michael Graves) do not work very well. The OXO just pushes water up the side of the toilet and the Michael Graves won't even fit into the deep part...
  2. Dysrhythmic

InSinkErator Evolution Septic Assist

Hello All, I'm interested in the InSinkErator Evolution Septic Assist. I'm not sure if the townhouse my girlfriend is purchasing has a septic tank or not but it currently has a normal garbage disposal. Would the Septic Assist provide any added benefit if the property does not have a septic...
  3. Dysrhythmic

Green Remodel

Hello Everyone, My Girlfriend and I are in the process of trying to brainstorm what to remodel for her new place. We're trying to go as "Green" as we can afford (which really is limited). Do you guys have any suggestions as to what we should be looking for? I know this is mostly a plumbing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks