Search results

1. Ringwood

New septic system.

Hi All, I installed a septic system at my cabin in central Maine 3 years ago. It has a 1000 gal poly tank. It is to code with the blessing of the local code inspector. This is my first experience with a septic system, so I have a few questions. I have not used the septic system yet, but I...
  2. Ringwood

125' Well at Maine camp.

Thanks for the info. I was told there is a 'drain back valve' that I could install in the well. At 10 psi or less, it opens and drains the system. If I shut the pump off and open a faucet, the pressure would drop and the system would drain back. Is this a common item? Thanks again, Ring
  3. Ringwood

125' Well at Maine camp.

Hi All, New guy here, great forum...! I had a well drilled at my summer camp in central Maine a couple years ago. I am just now getting around to setting it up. I will dig down 5' and put the pitless in. I am planing to build a small shed over the well to house the pressure tank and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks