Search results

1. nelson84

Lengthining plastic drain pipes, probably a dumb question???????

I need to lengthin a drain pipe for a sink in the wall. I need to add about 8 inches horizontally and then have it come out of the wall to the sink. After cutting the pipe and adding the longer section, do I just smear the glue inside the fitting and on the pipe and stick them together? Is it...
  2. nelson84

Sharkbites??????? Are they for long term or are they just used in between when you a

I am remodeling my bathroom and I used the sharkbites caps to cap off the 1/2 " copper pipes while I remove the vanity and do some tile work. I saw in the hardware store that they also have sharkbite corner bendes and T's and other stuff for plumbing. Would this product work for long term and...
  3. nelson84

Heirloom toilets? Any good?

I was looking at a Heirloom toilet model number LY2029, it is a dual flush toilet and is a one piece. Anybody heard of this brand and is it any good?
  4. nelson84

What is a syphon jet flush toilet?

So I don't have to worry about having strong water pressure? Its not like a public restroon toilet?
  5. nelson84

What is a syphon jet flush toilet?

What is a syphon jet flush toilet? I am putting in a new toilet on the fourth floor of my house and the water pressure is not that great. Does a syphon jet flush toilet need alot of pressure or is it like a regular toilet that is a gravity fed toilet?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks