Search results

1. Birdman

Double Cyclone (C2) vs. GMax (G+)

From the Toto web site, it sounds as if GMax is the most powerful flushing system, but most if not all of the toilets on the Toto web site seem to be double cyclone and the web site seems to "push" Double cyclone more than GMax. Is that the new standard?
  2. Birdman

Thermasol steam unit

Not sure If this is the right forumfor this so apologize in advance. I am building a new house and the shower in the master is 5x5 with a 9 foot ceiling and tile on the wall. Based on the calcs on many of the web sites which sugget you upsize one unit, the steam unit generator I should be...
  3. Birdman

Building a New House - Supply Store Pushes Kohler

Just discovered this forum and spent a bunch of time reading older posts. We are in the process of building a new home and spent a few hours yesterday at our local plumbing supply store. We were planning on getting Toto toilets but this particular supplier only carries Kohler. He was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks