Search results

1. mezz64

Bathroom Venting Question - Swap Sink/Toilet

Thanks @wwhitney. The 2" vent is actually a separate galvanized pipe that has it's own roof penetration, it doesn't tie back in to the 3". I was planning on capping it from the roof to prevent any water getting in if the changes made sense.
  2. mezz64

Bathroom Venting Question - Swap Sink/Toilet

Hello, I'm in the process of some bathroom renovations and would like to swap the position of the sink and toilet. I think because of the minimal distance (~4ft) between the new toilet location and my vent I can move the toilet and orphan the old dedicated sink vent, but wanted to gather some...
  3. mezz64

Repair Cracked Drain Pipe in Slab?

Thanks for confirming. I figured that would be the only correct way.
  4. mezz64

I just did a little google search to refresh my memory on weeping tile, I don't believe thats what the drain line is. It is a white plastic pipe with a thin wall, from the little bit of it I can see there does not appear to be any slits or holes in it.
  5. mezz64

No. There were existing rough-ins for a tub drain, toilet drain, and a sink drain in the slab. The tub and sink drain locations were fine, but the tub drain was too far back from the wall to match up with a standard 60" tub so more concrete had to be broken out to allow the drain to come up in...
  6. mezz64

Hello, Long time lurker, first time poster. To make a long story short, part of my basement slab had to be removed to allow enough room for the p-trap to be installed on the already roughed in bathtub drain. I wasn't fond of the chance for error so I ended up hiring a plumber to install the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks