Search results

1. stuckwitholddelta

Delta 1500 Series Monitor shower head etc

do you have in polish brass? I need 3 kits in polish brass.
  2. stuckwitholddelta

Is the model 1500? I called Delta and I got 3 different answers -- 1200, 1300, and 1500 series. The holes are at 5:00 and 7:00.
  3. stuckwitholddelta

thanks for the suggestion. Do you have a plumbing supply store you could recommend?
  4. stuckwitholddelta

I have a 1-piece AquaGlass tub and surround. The tub is still in very good condition and I do not want to remove it. However, I would like to replace a chrome shower kit with one in brass. Unfortunately, there is no easy access to the plumbing. Any suggestions? I've attached a picture of the...
  5. stuckwitholddelta

Old Delta Valve w/new Delta products?

delta 1500 I was wondering how that worked for you. I too have that shower kit. I was told mine is a monitor 1500 and since the screws are at 5 and 7 o'clock, then I would need to find the plate RP20101 in polish brass then buy the RP29406pb conversion kit. I can't seem to find anyone...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks