Search results

1. madfire

flexcon tanks

Was just wondering the quality. They say they are on par with wellx-trol. Good or bad
  2. madfire

casing bump

The well is 300 ft with pump at 252 and static at 189. 2hp pump. Well driller says the well should be 400-450 but have had no problems with water quality so aint goin there yet. 8 in casing, 1 1/4 inch galvanized downpipe.
  3. madfire

casing bump

Sorry something else I found out is that my well is only 300. It is cased down to that point. Just for filling the well they want 4500. I have noticed out here that the prices on the materials is doubled or tripled if I go through a well drilling company. Is that normal?Examples: pump, motor...
  4. madfire

standard vs constant pressure pump opinions please

Sorry didn't mean to open a can of worms here. Just looking for opinions from unbiased folks because I haven't seen to many comparisons.
  5. madfire

casing bump

Well I got those estimates. It was 26,000 to drill new well and cap old one or 2300 for new pipe, varible 2 hp franklin system, and labor. Now I sure don't have 26,000 so you know what I am going to do. The only reason I don't do it mysel is I'm afraid if the bump in the case stopped the pump I...
  6. madfire

standard vs constant pressure pump opinions please

I am wondering if the constant pressure pumps are worththe extra couple hundred. Heard varying opinions from different companies. Longevity, ease to work on or diagnose proplems, reliability? Thanks again Mark
  7. madfire

casing bump

Just talked to another company. His price was a lot better. Going to send me estimates on redrilling, sleeving, and just putting in new pump and pipe. Now the question is whether to go with standard pump or constant pressure pump.
  8. madfire

casing bump

Thanks for everybody's help. I'm going to compare a couple of companies and there prices. Not too many out here. Franklikn or Goulds which is a better pump
  9. madfire

casing bump

I will have to ask but the way he made it sound is the pump is warranted but I would still have to pay labor if they had to pull it out again whether I bought it from them or not.
  10. madfire

casing bump

The pump is a new pump with warranty. If it goes out the pump is warranted but not the labor
  11. madfire

casing bump

Yes, he says the hole is in the drop pipe. When he put in a new pum he didn't do the pipe because the people that lived here then wanted to do it on the cheap. Now I have found a franklin pump, motor and control box for 1100. The drilling company wants 2050 for the same package. I told her I...
  12. madfire

casing bump

The well is 450, static 189, and pump at 252. Well has been in for at least 20-30 years. Metal casing and drop pipe. I live in NV and the ground was shiftlig lt and rt on the other wells. As far as mine on the cement slab it is split and right where the well head is is about 6 inches higher than...
  13. madfire

casing bump

Hi folks, new to the site and want to ask some opinions. I have a residential well that is losing pressure. The pump was put in in 2000. It has max amp pull of 13 and is still pulling 12.2. Company says i have a hole in pipe. Here's my dilemma. The person who did the well in 2000 made a not that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks