Search results

1. M

Delta Monitor - removing assembly rp19805

ok guys. Had to use my Rotor Zip and break it in pieces. No way I could pull it without damaging the rest of the piping. Even tried to use heat with a torche. It didn't move. So, I decided to cut the plastic, remove the metal inside, and then use a set of needle nose pliers to rotate and pull...
  2. M

I believe you are right. Only brute force may be the solution. (Just hope I don't brake anything else) Enclosed are a couple of pictures...
  3. M

It seems to be stuck. ...would like to understand why before I force it out. It has been there for about 10 years. If it is because of calcium deposits, I heard that soaking it for a few minutes with a vinager and water solution may help disolve it, then, perhaps spraying it with wd40. Thanks.
  4. M

I am trying to replace an old Delta Monitor Valve (1300/1400). I was able to remove the cap assembly rp19806, showing the old house assembly (rp19805). How do I remove the old housing assembly rp19805 from its place? I tryied pulling it with "reasonable" force but I am afraid it may break or...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks