Search results

1. watrax

GPD per capita???

what is the average demand in GPD per capita? thanks
  2. watrax

what causes cavitation?

what causes cavitation and what is its remedy?
  3. watrax

what pump?

what would be the type of pump to be used in lifting water up to the elevated water tank installed on the roof deck of a 5 storey building? the pump will draw water from a cistern tank about 8' in depth below the natural ground line...thanks
  4. watrax

Drawdown Calculation....

i just learned that calculating a drawdown for pressure tanks is the poduct of pump delivery rate in GPM/LPM and pump running time? is there an ideal or minimum pump delivery rate for residential uses and what is also the ideal pump running time? im clueless..pls help. thanks
  5. watrax

Pump Type Functions

what is the difference in terms of function between jet pump (deep/shallow well) and Centrifugal pump? i have known that below 25' well a shallow well should be used and deep well for more than 25'. how far can a jet pump (deep and shallow) pushed water? for centrifugal pump, how depth can it...
  6. watrax

Pump Performance Curve

where could i find Pump Performance Curve Chart? thanks
  7. watrax

Pump Power Required?

i have read an article of gould.com regarding pump selection. there were three criterias stated in that article 1.) Capacity Needed - How big must the pump be? 2.) Well Condition - Deep Well or Shallow Well? 3.) Discharge Condition - How much pressure is needed. Granting these 3 conditions are...
  8. watrax

insuffecient flow rate....

During the demand peak hours (morning) at my place, the flow rate and pressure of the fixtures are very low and it causes us inconvenience during these hours but then during nightime wherein only few uses water the flow rate and pressure are okay. the distance of the farthest fixture is about...
  9. watrax

Design of Water Pump and Pressure Thank?

what is the formula in designing a water pump for residential building? water pumped from a certain water level up to the elevated water tank? what is also the formula in designing pressure tanks? what reference book would you recommend where design of water system is residential building where...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks