Search results

1. stra8up3

Does anyone know where i could get wiring schematics for a

Franklin Electric well submersible pump motor 3/4 HP?
  2. stra8up3

Can the pump be lubricated?

putting in PVC instead of metal pipe
  3. stra8up3

Franklin.... the first i bought on line **** the second from a friend of a friend
  4. stra8up3

well maybe i had not explained before that when i had bought the new "motor" I had thought that I had bought the works. I did not realize at the time I purchased it that it was only half. so any ways the "pump" part of it after being tested is no good. so, I have since acquired another set...
  5. stra8up3

Does anyone know where i could get technical info on well pumps

Well if i knew what i was doing i would not be asking for help LOL.. LOL... well I am not going to do anything that is going to make it unlike it was before
  6. stra8up3

so is it normal for it to feel a bit dry when I turn the shaft with my fingers?
  7. stra8up3

I have a 3/4 HP franklin electric well pump/motor, with control box as far as wires, it has 1 green wire and 2 black the new motor, what I'm trying to find out is where exactly do they go? :D any info/help will be much appreciated
  8. stra8up3

submersible pumps, wiring diagram for well pumps?
  9. stra8up3

I have gotten the well pump and motor out of the ground and had to buy a new moter. The pump seems dry. Is there any way to lubricate it??
  10. stra8up3

IM JUST A GIRL!!!! with no money

Well i have gotten the pump out I have gotten the well pump and motor out of the ground and had to buy a new moter. The pump seems dry. Is there any way to lubricate it??
  11. stra8up3

well, Iim going to copy, paste, & print the information that you wrote as to make sure that it is all checked out. Right now we are still looking for a pump.
  12. stra8up3

good point, I'll have to check to voltage going to the pump
  13. stra8up3

thank you much. I had help we used a cherry picker and a chain hoist.
  14. stra8up3

got the thing out finally. it was about 90 feet deep. It is froze. now I have to find another one. I have an idea where there might be one
  15. stra8up3

Well, deep subject 4 a shallow mind

that would be the ideal thing to do, but unfortunatly they want money. got the thing out finally. it was about 90 feet deep. now I have to find another one. I have an idea where there might be one. thamk you
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks