Search results

1. S

new to wells

Thanks speedbump, I appreciate all of the advice. I think I found the nuwell product at Ace Hardware. Have a great day.
  2. S

new to wells

Thank you very much Gary, I will contact "speedbump" after I unclog my well. I really appreciate your quick responses. Have a great day. Shenork
  3. S

unclogging well point

Thank you so much Gary, any idea where I can get this product?? I have searching on the net and can't find it. Have a great day. shenork
  4. S

unclogging well point

I think I may have a clogged wellpoint. Any suggestions for unclogging it?? I have heard of using some type of acid. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  5. S

new to wells

well, I figured out that I needed a deep well pump instead of a shallow pump for my 50 foot deep well. I am considering buying a convertible 3/4 hp deep well pump from sears. My well is a stab well with a 1 1/4" verticle pipe. But do I need a convertible pump, or can I just plug the...
  6. S

new to well, need help, please

thank you very much Porky, I will try this out. Have a great day. Shenork
  7. S

Sorry Gary, I will try to download something to show you, but I won't be at my property for another 2 weeks. I will take a picture at that time and repost. I was talking to a couple of "old timers" next to our property and presented the problem to them, the only thing they could come up with...
  8. S

Hi Terry, I filled the pump with water as directed by the instructions via a small hole in the top of the pump that has a cap on it. The bottom end of the "T" goes towards the check valve, the horizontal goes to the input of the pump, and the top end is capped. Shenork
  9. S

Hello, I have a stab well approx. 47 feet down on my property in mid michigan. I was told that it was used last about 7 years ago and provided really clean water. I went out and purchased a 1 hp pump and hooked it up. From the verticle 1 1/4" pipe coming out of the ground there is a new check...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks