Search results

1. R

Bath rough-in

Maybe I read the wrong info. My understanding was that the shower and toilet were OK as long as they were within 5' of the main which they are (exactly 4' distance). I can easily add a common vent to connect the shower and toilet run back up through the wall and connect over to the vent...
  2. R

Bath rough-in

Thanks for your reply. As for the notch, the joists are 2x10 on 12 inch centers and cross-braced - no worries on weakening the floor or pipe clearances to allow for movement. As for the layout, I read an earlier post by Terry stating this layout worked as long as the shower/lav connected...
  3. R

Bath rough-in

How's this look? Toilet, shower and sink drain. Shower and sink on 2 inch common wet vented to the stack before the 3 inch toilet drain. Will fine tune support straps prior to gluing this up. Anyone see any problems prior to applying glue??? Thanks in advance! Ron...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks