Search results

1. M

Toilet and tile

does the flange/ring go on top of the tile or does the tile go around the flange/ring? (I really don't know the terminology but I'm not the one that's doing it, just the one doing the research!) thanks!
  2. M

What's the advantage of an elongated toilet?

Okey doke. Thanks, guys. My hubby'll be happier.
  3. M

What's the advantage of an elongated toilet?

I'm assuming that there must be an advantage since it costs more:rolleyes: It would be nice (as I learned from my previous question) to get the CEFIONTECT but it doesn't come in round. Thanks
  4. M

1 piece version of Drake?

We installed 2 Drake toilets in a newly built rental house. The tenants love them. Now we're renovating our bathroom and want to get a one-piece toilet that we'll like as much. I'm thinking the Ultramax is the one that's got the same flush but wondering if the Ultimate will make us just as...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks