Search results

1. ciws14

GE Genesis Premier Softener- Hard Water

Disposable??? Are you serious? That is one of GE's top models. What is Fleck next on your list of disposables??? I was able to get a tech out a few days ago and they replaced an injector and some o-rings. All is well now but throwing parts at it, um no. Good grief. Thanks anyway. :rolleyes:
  2. ciws14

GE Genesis Premier Softener- Hard Water

I have a 5 year old Genesis Premier Softener with fine mesh resin and it was sized from a water sample I had sent in to the vendor. It is rated at 36,000 grain and worked great up until about a year ago. I noticed the water was always hard. I was barely using any salt. Less than a bag every...
  3. ciws14

Shallow Well

Can you suggest a place to get these good points & screens? Thanks!!!
  4. ciws14

Shallow Well

Well point What kind of GPM can I expect out of a drive point?
  5. ciws14

Shallow Well

Wet Ground? When I say 40", that is the typical depth of our water table. I can dig down to about 5' and I hit a very light gray sand. at this point water begins to fill the trench. Is this not enough to extract by some mechanical means?
  6. ciws14

Shallow Well

We have a very high water table here in the Midwest. It averages around 40" year round. Would this be a good candidate to dig a trench with a backhoe and drop in seepage tile or some kind of drain tile? I am looking for irrigation and to keep my pond topped off. Thanks!
  7. ciws14

dig shallow well

Shallow well We have a very high water table here in the Midwest. It averages around 40" year round. Would this be a good candidate to dig a trench with a backhoe and drop in seepage tile or some kind of drain tile? I am looking for irrigation and to keep my pond topped off. Thanks!
  8. ciws14

Water softener advice please

GE Logix- Autotrol? I have recently installed a GE Logix metered softener. The drain valve will not completely shut after a regeneration. I have removed the head and found a small piece of gravel in the valve as it fell out when I was cleaning it out. It solved the problem and I was told...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks