Search results

1. G

Kinetico Softener-50 HELP!!

Thanks Andy! City Water No pre-filter that I could see, though the water is not too bad here, just hard. Black Tanks, Dial on top looks orange Yeah, I already left a message for the local person in Chandler (Maricopa Water somthinorother) and hopefully they call on Monday. I was...
  2. G

Oh, I forgot, will that resin stuff likely to have ruined the RO filters too?
  3. G

Hello all, first post here. I just got a house that has a Kinetico Water softener and RO system installed. The softener has a label that says "Softener-50" on top. It's two tanks, about 20" tall and a box with salt in it. It had been on "bypass" and I switched it to run through the system to see...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks