Search results

1. J

Adding a sink in the garage.

thanks terry......appreciate the info...
  2. J

thanks for those that helped...like i said, i got it covered, have a guy coming to get it done... -j
  3. J

thats what i was wondering..........im wondering if the norm is to use 1.5 until i got to where the Sanitary tee was supposed to be.... but then again, those stud shoe's pictured are cut for a 2.5 inch opening for pipe...... -J
  4. J

its not a bearing wall, its a little wall section from door way to laundry room to garage... i checked up top and double plate headers aren't there.....rafters run opposite... -J
  5. J

yeah. they look similar to that..... lol. in all honesty.......ill probably just put those on and call it a day... i understand what you saying about adding an another stud....i may get a section in there, to help it out.. -J
  6. J

No, they are a complete cut stud brace...kind that wrap around the pipe cut out... Those you pictured, i read are for only notching 1/3 of the way..i cut it all the way.. -J
  7. J

i bought the stud braces and it looks like all but two will fit........yup, i cut two with too much gap..ill probably replace those two stud bottoms and drill screws downward. then brace them.. -Jason
  8. J

okay, i see the sanitary tee allows vent air....with the S i made, it can restrict it with heavy water flow at that S point......from what i gather its a problem if you have tons of water going down at once.........for an occasional wash your hands sink.......i think i can live with the S-tee i...
  9. J

1. That was the wrong fitting that you used to tie into the vertical drain. You have created an illegal "S" trap, actually a "3/4 S" trap but just as improper. Okay, What fitting should i have used? A sanitary tee. 2. What else did you get for Christmas besides a chain saw. Dewalt...
  10. J

1. That was the wrong fitting that you used to tie into the vertical drain. You have created an illegal "S" trap, actually a "3/4 S" trap but just as improper. Okay, What fitting should i have used? 2. What else did you get for Christmas besides a chain saw. Dewalt reciprocating saw...
  11. J

? you mean add a vent going up>?? i didnt think i needed one with such a short run? - J
  12. J

hi, I need help with the supply lines. if you look at the picture of the drail line i already installed you can see the blue tape and red tape at the existing 1/2 inch copper. I tapped into the adjacent wall master bath vanity sinks...one of them. I was thinking of cutting the 1/2 copper...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks