Search results

1. Plumb Crazy

Pre-soldered copper fittings

Has anyone had any experience with the pre-soldered copper fittings? I was thinking of using them because I have many areas in my project with difficult-to-reach locations that need soldering done. Also, does anyone have any input on my Moen 3320 post? Thank you
  2. Plumb Crazy

Moen 3320 rough-in confusion

Greetings all, This is my first time using the forum and I hope to see a quick resolution to my "potential" problem. I have also posted this question under the "Shower & bathtub" thread but wanted to ensure the widest audience read my post. I apologize for the duplication but my deadline to...
  3. Plumb Crazy

Moen 3320 or 3330 rough-in confusion

Greetings all, This is my first time using the forum and I hope to see a quick resolution to my "potential" problem. I am installing a master shower area (for lack of a better term) with a body spray shower system. The main valve is a Moen 3320. My problem is that I do not see how I can...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks