Search results

1. W

thermal fluid hydronic baseboards

As I understand it the self contained thermal fluid hydronic baseboards are not more efficient than regular baseboards because 100% of the energy is converted to heat in both. Some folks think they are more effective because they can release heat for a longer period of time, even when off, due...
  2. W

rough in

shower valve lines I want to offset the shower head from the valve. In order to do that I need to re-route the supply lines and shower head riser. As far as pressure loss goes is there a noticeable difference between using 45 or 90 degree fittings? Thanks,
  3. W

rough in

As I understand it the circular plastic plate on the new Moen shower valve I have indicates the size of the hole I need in the cbu as well as the finish face placement. What's stumping me now is since I haven't chose the tile yet do I need to wait in order to know how much to add to the finsh...
  4. W

reducing flange

I got into a situation where I ended up buying a toilet flange from ******* that fits 'inside' 3" PVC. The waste opening of course is now reduced to approx. 2-1/2 to 2-3/4 inch and I'm wondering what code says. This all cam e to be from raising an existing floor and then trying to deal with the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks