Search results

1. Sulconst2

pvc thru metal studs

installing pvc vents thru metal studs. using greenlee knockout tool to get nice holes. do i need to protect the pipe at the cut? grommet? if yes what kind? thanks
  2. Sulconst2

be careful out there!

working in my basement remodel today. set the shower in structurelite. poured self leveling compound on bath floor. went to pull a 5/8 x 9 x 14' flitch plate thru a window with a rope. sure enough right after i tell my helper to expect the rope to break it does. i go flying back to the ground...
  3. Sulconst2

gas pipe sizing

hello all. new to the site. hope to get a question answered quickly as i'm in the middle of an addition. installing a 90,000 btu furnace into an addition. calls for 82 cubic feet per hour. have a 50' branch run from meter. according to chart it should be 3/4" my question is can i...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks