Search results

1. S

Farm house gutted, Plumbers weigh in

Constructive criticism is welcome. Saying "thats wrong" or "tear it out" without detailing why it is wrong or what to do instead is not constructive. This is what I was referring to with the comment "blowhard". Your advice to avoid: wet venting studor vent vent 8' from toilet was...
  2. S

Unless you have advice, please save your interjections for another thread. This is the "DIY advice forum". Not blowhard forum. Writing "thats wrong" or "tear it out" does not help.
  3. S

The plumbing inspector said to dry fit everything and get it inspected.
  4. S

I made some changes and I will pay the $50 for a reinspection. Getting a plumber would put me time ahead, but money way behind. For those of you who offered help, thank you. To me, it looks like the toilet is vented through the vent in the 90 bend that goes from horizontal to vertical (the...
  5. S

Thanks for the information about the vent low vent. I would still like to be able to vent the tub into the interior wall that in which the faucet is located. I am having difficulty finding a way to do this and keep the tub trap high enough for ceiling drywall. On way would be to remove the...
  6. S

For the bottom picture: I was having finding a way to put a tee or wye just after the tub trap and have the vent come up at a 45 degree angle and vent to the inside wall (same wall the tub's faucet will be on). Looking through a plumbing book, it showed a toilet vent using a 3x3x2 waste tee on...
  7. S

And, sorry for the jack studs. The foundation is having some work done. Also, the electrical is a mess until I get the hvac ducting in.
  8. S

Hello, New member with a few questions about an essentially new plumbing system on an old farmhouse. I have submitted two pictures: 1. FIRST FLOOR: I have a toilet located in the corner of the first floor that is difficult to get a vent to. With my current arrangement, the toilet can be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks