Search results

1. F

Did my wife "break" our new toilet??

Thank you guys fo your tips. Actually what appeared to have happend was..... after she flushed, as the air shot back into the bowl, the small plastic rubbery water line "popped" off its placement in the center of the tank.. I replaced it, and all is well.. thanks again!:)
  2. F

Thanks Terry, while I am handy, I do not know what a fill valve is.. thanks again for the advice! Frank
  3. F

ok, the other day, there was a water main break down the road/downhill from us. water was out for about six hours. I checked the faucet from time to time, and only had air running thru. at any rate, my wife goes, and uses the toilet, only went pee, lol.(2 month old kohler class 5) she forgets...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks