Search results

1. T

Installing suspended ceiling grid

I'm with ya, Acid. Already have that taken into account.....BTW, I will be installing the main tees on 48" centers, then adding the 48" and 24" crosses where needed.... Just want to say that this forum has been great for me over the years with all the knowledge and advice help. Thanx, all!!
  2. T

insulating a bsement ceiling

Spray foam is out due to the change issue. Also, I am dropping the ceiling, not installing drywall... Thanx
  3. T

Walls and rim board are insulated. Yes, I am looking to use the insulation as a sound barrier. Yes, I am using IC rated cans....
  4. T

Here's my situation: New house with an unfinished basement of which I have completed all of the framing and wiring. I plan on dropping the ceiling and installing recessed lighting. Questions: What are the pro's/con's of insulating the basement ceiling between the joists with regular...
  5. T

LOL! Oh, I am with you, Alex, I know about the drywall part...I was just referring to post-drywall installation.....thanx, however for making sure! :) Todd
  6. T

I am finishing my basement in my newly constructed home. I have completed all the framing and electrical runs, and am now ready to install the grid system for the suspended ceiling. I will be using 2x2 ceiling tiles. For a 2x2 installation, it's my understanding that the standard way to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks