Search results

1. Leesouthern

Sewage pit problem

It's similar to this: http://www.northernwatersltd.com/htm/other_products.htm#sewagesimplex Only mine has a very large second hole cut into it to hadndle waste from the main floor... My house is on a sloping site and the septic tank is on higher ground than the house, hence the need for...
  2. Leesouthern

Sewage pit problem

Sorry, I guess "sewage basin" is the correct term. I saw "sewage pit" used on a different forum and I guess it stuck in my head.
  3. Leesouthern

Sewage pit problem

Thanks for the link. I've decided to go down the "patch it up" route, wish me luck...
  4. Leesouthern

Sewage pit problem

I've searched the threads here and I seem to have a unique problem... I moved into this 20 year old house 6 years ago, and have just removed the lid from the sewage pit for the first time. It seems that the plumber couldn't figure out how to connect the drain from the main floor and from the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks