Search results

1. MissRancher

Price Pfister Avante, Replacing Shower Faucet Handle

We have a Price Pfister shower handle right now, which is chrome with a round plastic knob controlling the water. I want to replace it with a brushed nickel lever handle. I was hoping it would be a quick switch to remove and replace the plate and the handle, but I can't find a lever handle...
  2. MissRancher

Removing Tub Spout

Well with some creative use with a hacksaw, we found the screw and got the spout off. The copper pipe is indeed scored from the screw rubbing around it. Thanks for the help!
  3. MissRancher

Removing Tub Spout

Thanks for the response! I don't see a screw visible through the notch on the bottom. And when I turn the spout, the white plastic bit, and everything else which is inside the spout, turns as well. So if the screw is somewhere else inside there, I can't access it. I tried to immobilize...
  4. MissRancher

Removing Tub Spout

I'm trying to replace our tub spout but I can't figure out how to get it off. I thought I could just unscrew it, but either I'm wrong or something is stripped, because it just spins and spins and nothing happens. Am I supposed to do something other than spin it off? Now I'm paranoid that with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks