Search results

1. slickest

Reciprocity from North Dakota to Arizona

thanks for the info hj and also the heads up about trying to get a job in AZ.
  2. slickest

Reciprocity from North Dakota to Arizona

Wondering if their is reciprocity from North Dakota to Arizona for apprenticeship hours?
  3. slickest

Apprenticeship hours and journeyman licenses?

thanks for the replies and help. its appreciated
  4. slickest

this January will be the 4th yr of working for the same company. i never became registered to the state for my hours right away because i new nothing of that and the owners never said anything to me and I only ended up receiving like 200 out of the 1800 hrs i should of had that year. THEN the...
  5. slickest

I'm curious does every state have the same required amount of hours to receive your journeyman's license? If not which state do you need the least in and do they have reciprocity from ND? just looking to relocate somewhere where the wages are better or less hours are needed for a journeyman's card
  6. slickest

Relocating. best way to go about transferring locals?

Hello. I have been in the plumbers and pipefitters local 300 for 2yrs now and have been working for the same company for four yrs. I'm only registered as a 3rd yr apprentice because of my own fault. I have some relatives that live by Gault, California and i have wanted to move but didn't have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks