Search results

1. Bob the Builder

Switch to Tankless

I can get a complete Rinnai set up for $1000. Includes vent piping, isolation kit and water heater. Material for hook up is about another $300. If I charged $5000 I could make some serious coin.
  2. Bob the Builder

Sink drain with insufficient slope

The best thing to do if you have no other choice is open up the wall and lower the drain. For future reference always let the plumber know what kind of sink your putting in so he can rough correctly.
  3. Bob the Builder

Apprentice get's wet

I should have told him there was condensation in the vent. Because I have my own tv show does'nt mean I can't play tricks on the young guy's.
  4. Bob the Builder

How do I Quote?

Thank's Mr. Redwood, I'm still learning
  5. Bob the Builder

Unions. Yes or NO?

I had some what of a good expierience with union's. I was with my local 10yrs before I moved to Bobsville, I had a child born with a medical condition and eventually my health insurance ran out for my child. Wendy and I pleaded to the board to up the lifetime max. for our son. It was a no go...
  6. Bob the Builder

Does this Tub have a Mortar Bed?

It appears not. Depending what type of tub that was installed it may not need a mortar or plaster bed. It looks like it might be a 1 pcs tub install, if that's the case I would say your fine without it unless your having problems other than you have stated. Is that tub on a slab? I read some...
  7. Bob the Builder

Relocating. best way to go about transferring locals?

Is this what your boss does to you when you don't perform? RW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! J/K just having fun
  8. Bob the Builder

wall hung, floor mounted

I believe you mean wall outlet floor mount. I think nhmaster is correct, google time. You can get really fancy and get the seat already molded into the fixture, at least that's what I've seen in Bobsville.
  9. Bob the Builder

A.O. Smith Water heater noise

I have a A.O. Smith power shot water heater. When I turn the hot water on at any fixture then turn it off the water heater makes a squek noise. What could this be? Is it possible the dip tube connected to the cold nipple has a problem with the check flap or check ball?
  10. Bob the Builder

How do I Quote?

Just highlight the typed print you don't want in the quoted response Thank' s Rugged!!!!
  11. Bob the Builder

How do I Quote?

Ok.. I see that but what if I just want to quote a paragraph instead of the whole quote, how do I approach that? Sorry for being a pest.
  12. Bob the Builder

How do I Quote?

Long time lurker, finally decided to join in on the fun. How do I quote from another post? Thanks in advance for your responce.
  13. Bob the Builder

Unions. Yes or NO?

What's A Union? We don't have those in Bobsville.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks