Search results

1. Patn

Unlevel tub with tub enclosure

Thank you Thanks, especially rayh and southern man. I will see what I can do; especially check the walls and see if I plumbed them or not when I did the tile; check on pvc, and post here the results. Cutting stiff substances that are flat I have found can be done with a metal rule and...
  2. Patn

need more info about noise

Thinking of installing dual-flush toilets in 2-story rental unit. Noise is really an issue, especially relative to one particular unit, which can hear three, yes 3 toilets, whenever they flush upstairs (2 toilets). or adjacent (other one). When your toilet description is "quiet", is this...
  3. Patn

Unlevel tub with tub enclosure

Hi I am renting out a space with a bathroom that has a tub with shower installed above. The enclosure is covered with tile. Water was getting onto the floor-- it hits the wall at the end, runs to the outside of the tub, and from there onto the floor. So I decided to replace the shower curtain...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks