Search results

1. T

Drake or Ultramax?

Everthing is working well. Its been about 1 week and no issues at all.
  2. T

Drake or Ultramax?

Got the Drake Installed Looks good so far. Kids will be home all day tomorrow - so it will be a good test.
  3. T

Drake or Ultramax?

I kind of like the idea of having an "extra gear" w/the 1.6. If all goes well I might go w/the 1.28 for the other 3. Terry - any thoughts on expanding your shipping to the East Coast?
  4. T

Drake or Ultramax?

Sam, Thanks for the info. I have a drake enroute and hope to install it thiseekend. If flushing goes well I will put a toilet bag in the tank to reduce the water usage. Its a small plastic bag that you fill with salt water to displace a given amount of volume. It can turn a 1.6 into a 1.28 tank.
  5. T

Drake or Ultramax?

Jim, Thanks for the tips. I did see these as part of the install process named here online and will make sure to follow them. I think the tip about sanding the area where the rubber washers sit is a key one. Any performance difference between the two models I mentioned? I don't mind the 2...
  6. T

Drake or Ultramax?

In a fit of frustration I ordered a Drake to replace a standard builder supplied toilet in our downstairs powder room. My plan was to replace it and depending how that went to replace the others in the house. All the talk about leaking Drake's have me wondering if I should have gone w/the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks