Search results

1. P

compression fitting dilemma

update well, it was the ferrule. went to the local hardware store and picked up a new one, as well as a new nut for good measure. when i compared them, the old one was much more rounded than the new one; the new one had a noticeably more tapered angle. 60 cents and two minutes and it's all...
  2. P

nut redwood- when i try the ferrule with the nut (without the line), it does not tighten. i think the ferrule might be fabricated incorrectly. hj- the line is straight...well, as straight as flex copper can be (that is no significant bends, flares, squashes or burrs.) thanks for the feedback.
  3. P

Hey All- Quick question about compression fittings. i need a tip. I'm installing a 1/4 inch copper line to my new fridge for the ice machine. i started off with one of those universal kits with a saddle valve...but then read up a little and returned it. i got some flex copper line and a two way...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks