Search results

1. S

Placing a new tub in existing 60 inch space.

My wife and I want to thank all of you who responded to our pleas for help. We applied everyone's advice and finally "muscled" the tub into place. It's a tight fit but it is level and waiting for the finishing touches. Thanks again for the timely and sage assistance.
  2. S

We have already removed the finished wallboard and the exposed frame measures @60 inches long by 32 inches wide. The tub is 60 x 32 x 20. Thanks for any suggestions.
  3. S

Hello, We purchased a 60 inch Kohler alcove tub, we have an exactly 60 inch space in which to place this new beauty. How in the world do we place this tub into this tight area? It is standing on end now just waiting for your helpful reply. Thanks a million!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks