Search results

1. K

Covering Block Walls

I live in the Phoenix area, and I want to plant something that will hide my 6 ft high block walls. What is the least expensive, easy to maintain, low water use, and quick to grow plant? I've had a few people tell me that Oleanders would be the answer. Any other suggestions? I need to...
  2. K

reset GFI

I have a GFI outlet that won't reset. I removed it and put in a new one. It was an outdoor outlet and was about a year old. Is there anyway to salvage the one that won't reset? What should I do to avoid this happening again? these things are expensive.
  3. K

Ticking ceiling fan

I installed a 52 inch Hunter ceiling fan and also a remote control that was bought seperately. The problem that I have is after the fan has been on high for 30 minutes(almost to the second) it starts "ticking". It dosen't happen on any other speed and will stop when I change speeds. It only...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks