Search results

1. N

Water pressure!?!?

I am not a plumber. The way I understand this is that there the tub spout which is the lower water exit and the showerhead which is the above water exit. you have only at this point to exits from where the water can come out the bottom and the top. when you turn the water on first its...
  2. N

no glue abs connection

thanks hj. they are abs 1.5 inch piping. the strainer (where the water goes down the drain) is called the waste and the the other part is called the overflow. that's why its called waste and overflow kit. the waste is connected to a piece of pipe about 8-10- inches where it connects...
  3. N

no glue abs connection

i had a handyman do some repair work on my house tub and I did not see him use any abs glue on the new fittings. he indicated to me that the system is not under pressure and that the fittings snugly fit into each other. i am not a plumber and i didn't know who would know this. any help. please.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks