Search results

1. Mikey89

Increase pressure in hose line

Thanks for the reply! I guess I was thinking that the reduced diameter would increase the pressure. I will look into getting 85 feet of 1" I.D. pvc tubing for my underground line and then 3/4" hose for the final 100 feet.:)
  2. Mikey89

Increase pressure in hose line

We have a well on our property that pumps at a low of 37 psi to a high of 48 psi. The yield is 8 gpm. I have no problems currently with pressure and get lots of water out of my two 5/8" dia. hoses, each 100 feet long. I do want to run a line underground for about 85 feet from my rear sillcock...
  3. Mikey89

Replacement parts kit for SA frostproof sillcock

Several days ago I was directed to this forum while trying to find replacement parts for my SA frost proof exterior sillcock. There was a woman with the identical,problem and after reading the dialogue no one was able to give her a definitive answer on how and where to get the kit. When I saw...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks