Replacement parts kit for SA frostproof sillcock

Users who are viewing this thread

Mikey89

Reaction score
Several days ago I was directed to this forum while trying to find replacement parts for my SA frost proof exterior sillcock. There was a woman with the identical,problem and after reading the dialogue no one was able to give her a definitive answer on how and where to get the kit. When I saw that her closeup photo matched my frostproof sillcock I printed it out and continued my search. With the help of this photo my 2 month search for the replacement part ended as I found the kit.

Hoping she will read this or someone will direct her to this the kit contains the 2 piece plastic anti siphon valve, metal valve cover and on/off handle. Cost was $6.28 tax included. Sure better than paying $20 for a new sillcock plus the labor to install it!!

Not sure if I should post the name of the company who carries it but I am sure they will mail it to her for that price plus postage.

Just trying to help and show my appreciation. I tried in vain to find her posts and I cannot recall her username.

mikey89...new member...first post:)

Last edited:

j4jcreed

Reaction score
replacement parts for sa exterior sillcock

mikey- Ifound the your reply to the women's question but couldn't find her original inquiry. Anyway, I need that part also and can't find it. How and where did you find the part?

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
If the initials SA are within a larger C, then that is not a brand name....it just designates CSA .....Canadian Standards Association, a group like UL or IAPMO which certifies plumbing products.

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
logo_csacan.gif

As Jimbo said it could be any brand/model that is certified for use in Canada.
That could be a lot of faucets!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks